Nominate Your School!
Published: 3rd October 2017
In 2018, Flyte are giving one lucky UK school a classful of Flytes to be the perfect travel companions on a school trip! And we want you to nominate your school to be in with a chance of winning!
We’ll be giving away approximately 30 Midi Flytes, which are suitable for children aged 4 – 8, for a school trip that takes place in 2018. We’ll also be having a mini photo shoot when you all receive your Flytes to show our Flyte family on social media!
If you want to win, all you have to do is nominate your school and class over on our Facebook page!
The closing date for entries is the 27th October 2017. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- UK entries only.
- Competition closes at midnight on the 27th of October 2017.
- Winners will be notified either by social media within a week of the closing date.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- The prize is a classful of Midi Flytes for children aged 4 – 8 years old (approx. 30 children).
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- We will contact the nominated school on your behalf, if they cannot accept the prize for any reason, we reserve the right to choose another winner.
- The winning class will also take part in a small photo shoot to capture some imagery for social media purposes, each parent will be required to give consent for their child to partake.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Entry into the competition authorises Zinc Flyte to contact you, and publish your name via social media should you be the winner.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform. By entering this competition, you release Facebook and any other social media platform from any action or claim arising out of the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to Zinc Flyte, not Facebook or any other social media platform.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the competition, including acceptance and use of the prize.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances outside of our reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any postponement or cancellation of the competition; (iii) any loss, changes to, postponement of, or use of the prize, and (iv) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this competition. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- By submitting an entry, entrants are sending their personal information to Zinc Flyte. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws. The winner’s personal details will only be passed on to the prize supplier for the purpose of booking their journey.
- This competition, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the competition and/or these term and conditions.